Reduce energy and save money
E-power® Direct Discount helps small businesses take advantage of energy-efficiency incentives with minimal hassle and cost.
These incentives cover on average 75 percent of the project cost for the installation of approved energy-saving measures.* But funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. So act now.
Delivered directly to you
Direct Discount is delivered to customers through a network of contractors, who are trained on the rebate program and the facility assessment software. A Direct Discount contractor can evaluate your business’s energy use, produce a project proposal with estimated energy savings and install high-quality, energy-efficient equipment. The energy savings created by reducing your electricity use will pay dividends for years to come.
PPL Electric Utilities has engaged KEMA Services, Inc.,** a leading authority in energy consulting, to administer E-power Direct Discount and train service providers on the assessment software.
* Incentive percentages, actual savings and payback periods will vary depending on several factors including equipment installed, customer operation and age of existing equipment. Offer subject to change without notice and limited to PPL Electric Utilities customers. Some restrictions apply. Rebates not to exceed purchase price.
** KEMA Services, Inc., and its service providers are not certified by, endorsed by or affiliated with PPL Electric Utilities or its affiliates (collectively, “PPL”). PPL does not warrant the services of KEMA and its service providers and in no event is PPL liable for the services of KEMA and its service providers. No contractual obligations of any kind are created between PPL and you as part of this program. PPL is not responsible for any modifications made to these materials or any unauthorized distribution.
E-power Direct Discount is open to PPL Electric Utilities customers on a GS1 or GS3 rate schedule and whose annual electricity usage is less than 400,000 kWh.
- Improvement project must result in a permanent reduction in electrical energy usage (kWh).
- Equipment must meet certain specifications.
- Pre- and post-inspection may be required.
- Additions, expansion or first-tenant improvement.
- Changes in building function.
- Fuel switching.
- Changes in operational and/or maintenance practices or simple control modifications not involving capital costs.
- On-site electricity generation, including renewable energy generation.
- Projects involving gas-driven equipment in place of or to replace electric equipment.
- Projects focused primarily on power factor improvement.
- Projects that involve peak-shifting and not kWh savings.
What’s in it for me?
- Free, no-obligation facility assessment to identify potential energy-saving opportunities.
- Recommendations and estimates of energy savings, project cost and payback period.
- Incentive amount deducted upfront from project cost/invoice.
- Less out-of-pocket cash required to implement energy-saving measures.
- Installation of approved energy-saving equipment by a pre-qualified contractor.
- Minimum time required of business owner/manager.
- Pre- and post-installation inspections to ensure quality and verify energy savings.
- Average payback of less than one year.
- Long-term savings through reduced energy consumption and monthly operating costs.
Call Hayden Electric today to schedule your free assessment. For more information about the incentives available or contact us at: 1-800-649-6545.